Custom Pet Portrait
Want to see your pet drawn in my style? Purchase this product to lock in one of only FIVE pet commissions. First in, best dressed!
For $100AUD + shipping, you will receive an 8 x 12 inch (20x30cm), high quality print of your gorgeous pet, hand-illustrated in my style, to keep, FUREVER.
Of course 50% of the profit will go to an animal rescue of your choice.
By purchasing this product, you are putting down the $100 deposit on your artwork, locking in your place and allowing me to get started.
For $20-25AUD, you can add framing to the print. This will be a 'mounted' style frame, meaning there is a white mat around your artwork, giving a beautiful finished look. There are four framing options:
- No frame. Simple, no extra cost. Shipping will be cheapest with this option.
- Simple aluminium frame ($20 - width: 30.5cm, height: 40.5cm)
- Simple gold frame ($20 - width: 30.5cm, height: 40.5cm)
- Large, white, wood-look detailed frame ($25 - width: 47cm, height: 57cm)
Shipping cost is dependent on framing choice, so this will be calculated later and sent to you via invoice. Only the initial $100 payment is required now. Of course I will try to keep shipping to a minimum. To package an artwork of this size, securely and with/without framing, I would estimate shipping will range from $20 to $50.
As soon as possible after you purchase this product, email firstname.lastname@example.org and copy this list of questions into that email, for you to respond to:
- Which framing option you would like. Once you have advised me of this I will send you an invoice for that framing option which will require payment before I ship your product,
- Attach at least 3 reference photos of your pet,
- Indicate which photo(s) you prefer for pose/expression etc,
- Whether you would like your pet to be wearing Christmas clothing, as in the Paws for Giving Christmas card series, or just be an illustrated version of your pet,
- What colour(s) you would like your pet to be - natural, or colour(s) of your choice,
- Whether this is a gift, and if so, the name of the giftee for a personalised message from me, and any personalised message you would like included,
- Which animal rescue organisation you would like the donation to go to, and;
- Anything else you feel is helpful.
All artworks will be completed and posted by 14 January 2020, though the earlier they are purchased, the more likely that date will also be earlier, hopefully before Christmas!
Contact email@example.com for any queries, and get your order in fast!